A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

JOSH!!


so this past weekend i went up to provo to go to my sister in-law to be's bridal shower it was really fun but i missed josh a lot and i realized how hard it is doing everything without him. what i'm trying to say is i love him and i'm glad that i married him a year ago and that we are still together with our baby and with another one on the way..... so ya i love my husband!!!!!

2 comments:

Shella said...

Another one on the way?! Stace!!!! That's so exciting!! Congratulations!

Shella said...

hahaha Don't say that to Mr. Quilter-he would think that you had been badly educated.

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.