A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's been forever!!!!







Sorry everyone for not keeping up to date on my blog it's been a whole year since i last posted and so much has happened since then that i don't even know what to really post pretty absurd huh lol. Well i'll do a recap of the last year for you k . Me and josh went on our first cruise! yay. and then sadness struck in august my grandma passed away....... The kent michaelson reunion happened to weeks later on laborday weekend, we all went to bryce canyon and biked it and let me tell you wow that is a work out.. and the rest is mostly just the regular holidays....:)







No comments:

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.