A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Moving!!

So Me and Josh are thinking about moving out of vegas... i know i know i've been saying that for years but we are starting to get serious now and well we have to go where's there's work and our options are looking like 1) Alaska 2) arizona 3) salt lake. Ya i know not great options and Josh is leaning toward alaska right now ya i know i'd be totally freezing me butt off but at the same time i'm ready for a new adventure... so leave me some input k :)

4 comments:

Shella said...

Well Zach and I are getting ready to move down to Vegas! It's not for sure yet, but he's either going to pharmacy school down there or up in South Jordan. I was looking forward to being closer to you guys and having a friend when we moved! But I guess you have to go where you have to go... Personally, I would vote for the warmest place, but it would pretty cool to live in Alaska.

Stacia Gutierrez said...

it's not for sure yet and we probably won't movie until the end of the year but yay i'm happy your moving here i'll have someone to hang out with for a little while lol

Cortney said...

um NOT ALASKA!!! i would NEVER SEE you!!! i say salt lake! utah is awesome and so pretty! and your boys are brooklyn's only cousins that live close and they need to grow up together!!!! and i would miss you too much

Stacia Gutierrez said...

Oh that is True but Josh did tell me i could live in utah for like 3 months out of the year but idk your right i would miss you way to much :)

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.