A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Girl weekend

This weekend was a sooooooo needed
i got to hang out with my sisters
without any kids around!!
so nice to be able to wake up go jogging
come back take a shower without
worring about if your kids are awake yet.
It was absolutly fabulous to go shopping with the
girls i haven't done that in forever...
It was so fun finding baby clothes for shan's little
one to be. :)....
And actually buying clothes for myself and being
able to try them on before i buy them ahhhh
Soooo Nice!!!





We even dragged dad along even though he
claimed he didn't want to go but i think he
had a pretty good time.

He loves hangin out with his crazy random
daughters...







No comments:

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.