A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

letting the water boil...

Wow so I haven't posted since valentines I'm so behind lol.
well not much has happened between then and now
just hangin out with my boys loving life,
been visiting St. George a lot.......
One big thing did happen actually Josh got a promotion YAY!!
that mean PAY RAISE!! and it couldn't come soon enough
I'm so proud of my hubby he works so hard to make us
all happy, he such a wonderful husband (well most of the time lol jk)
So yay there is my news for the week.



3 comments:

Shella said...

Okay, so first of all, I ADORE that picture of you. Second, congrats on the promotion. :) Third, why do I never see you?! You're coming to St. George all the time and I never see you... Are you still going to be in Vegas at the end of this year? We're hoping to move down there in August. :)

Stacia Gutierrez said...

Thanks lol i like it too....And yes we are so excited about it josh has been waiting for this for forever so ya long over due...Do you live in st. george or hurricane cuz i don't often take the drive over to hurricane. And i'm not sure where we'll be in august probably still here in vegas. :)

Gutierrez Family said...

yay thats awesome!!! perfect timing!!!!!

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.