A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patricks

I took this picture in the Excaluber parking
lot waiting for amanda and i loved it :)

So for St. Patricks day amanda took us out to the tournament of kings
isn't she like the sweetest sis. It was so
much fun we all hung out in the arcade until the show
started and my kids had a total blast
and then we went to the show it was
so fun i loved it and my kids were glued to the
actors and the show that was going on :)
Best St. Patricks Day yet

Thanks Again Amanda and Nate


2 comments:

Gutierrez Family said...

fun! i've always wanted to go there! do you have to pay for kids?

Stacia Gutierrez said...

no you don't but only if they sit on your lap.... if you wanna go let us know cuz it's buy one get one free for nevada residents

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.