A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!!

Easter was so fun I Loved watching my kids run around

lookin for their easter baskets

I'm so thankful for My sister tavia for letting

us stay at her house for Easter

and for helping us with our easter :)

And thanks to the rest of my family for

making our holiday special!



It was really fun to see all the cousins together

decorating eggs and playing games

and going to the art festival together it was

so fun i loved spending it with everyone!

This has been one of the best Easters

I've ever had so much fun!!









No comments:

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.