A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Recap of my Week

So wow this week has been insane!

so much going on, reed and nikki for one,

cortney and ammon are driving to georgia :(,

I set a new DMV record of fifteen minutes woohoo!!,

My Dad's Birthday was this week!!!!

Trystan was running a 103 fever last night,

I lost my straightener,

I think we've finally decided on family vacation (sea world/Zoo)

So much just in Five days how crazy is that wow

I feel like this weekend should just be a whatever weekend LMAO!!

lol J/K we really really need to get our car registered like yesterday.

No comments:

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.