A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Happened!!

The Terrible Two's

have struck the Gutierrez house yet again!!

(doom music)

Trystan my sweet baby has discovered the power

of Temper tantrums!

My baby turned into i horrible toddler

who screams and yells and spends alot of time

in the corner.

Ah life as a mom is great i'm thinkin that i can't wait till

we are through this stage and then i talk to my sister and

she tells not to ever have a five year old lol ya i told

her that was inevitable lol but now i'm also not

lookin forward to five ugh

but according to many family member 4year olds are an

absolute dream cuz the want to please you!!


Awe i feel better after ranting lol


I Guess I'll just try to enjoy everything my sweet boys do and

catch it all on camara so i can show them just how sweet they

were when they get older Mwahahaha!!

No comments:

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.