A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A little about me.....


Hello my Name is Stacia Jean Gutierrez i'm nineteen and i live in vegas..Exciting yes i know!! I'm married to a the man of my dreams (Joshua) i have a sweet baby boy (Michael) and ya i'm only 19 i think i've accomplished a lot so far in this life and i'm quite proud of myself!!!! Ok more about me i'm 5'6 bueatiful blonde well red head at the moment but i'm usually blonde lol..I love to draw, I'm a major fantasy freak oh and sci-fi i like that too. I loooovvveeee to read i could seriously be happy to curl up to a book all day long... so ya that me in a nut shell...

1 comment:

Shella said...

Yeah Stace, you're pretty much gorgeous. Is that how you would spell the shortened version of your name? I'm glad that you're doing so well. I do miss you, though. We need to do some more stuff-like when we went to Ted and Allen's? Yep, definitely should. I'm glad I inspired you to do a blog so I can keep track of you better. ;) It'll be good to see what's going on in your every-day life. Keep the blog updated so I can stay updated too! Love ya Stan!

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.