A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Michael...


Michael is my baby boy that i love soooo much he is at the moment 5months and 3weeks old and he is alreay crawling, and pulling himself up one funiture to stand CrAzY yes i know but he is so stinkin cute i love him well of course i do i'm his mom yes that is still crazy for me to think about me small town stacia jean is a mommy wow i'll never get used to it... Anywho back to michael this little has more patients than any full grown person i know i make him pose for me all day while a take pictures but hey he gets his perks to...

No comments:

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.