A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Sister Tara.......


So i have like the cutest but blondest sister in law....one of her cutest stories is the day she was filling out her college application and she get to the part where is asked you if your parents are desieced (i don't know how to spell) and she then turns and asks her mom " Hey mom are you desieced" and Liz said " Not the last time i checked" by that time everyone was laughing and she was just sitting there dumbfounded it was great she will always make me laugh.. She is also one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out she is the sweetest......

No comments:

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.