A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.~Ingrid Bergman
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend of 6-13-08







So my weekend was totally awesome i watched my sister graduate, oh and melissa made her a money lei which consisted of 3 hundred dollars... Man i want one of those!!! oh and then we went up to st. george for fathers and ya i hung out with my dad and then adam showed up and then we called shelly to join the party it was great then around 6:30 we all went bowling and that was toooooo funny cuz everyone made fun of everyones elses bowling technecs...... On sunday we came back to vegas and hung out with josh's dad and his family it was fun we played cards and stuff well thats it.... oh yes i have yet another funny story about tara...
So tara is in the front room ironing when she kinda but not really notices her dad carring in some boxes with the work DELL on them...Pretty soon her mom and dad are standing there and they says" miha we most love" not understanding she just nonchalantly says " i love you too"
then her mom says "no we really love you!!!" tara " i really love you guys too!!" and she goes back to ironing finally her mom Points!! " NO WE REALLY LOVE YOU!!!!" tara then smacks her hand to her forehead "oh duh you guys got me a computer for gaduation WOW I LOVE YOU GUYS TOOO!!!!"



2 comments:

Shella said...

Sounds like fun! I'm impressed by Josh's strike. Tara does seem very cute. I've only met her once though.

Shella said...

We went bowling on Thursday night, and my score was 67.

WHO ME!!

My photo
Hello my name is Stacia Gutierrez I'm happly married with two little boys and I love them all so much.